Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is brought to you by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (hereinafter referred to as “HSBC India”) incorporated in Hong Kong SAR and having its India corporate office at 52/60, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Mumbai 400 001. This promotion is open only to the Premier Non-Resident Indian (NRI) customers of HSBC India who are residents in UK, UAE, HK, Canada & Singapore (hereinafter referred to as “Participant”. Any participation in the promotion is voluntary.
- This promotion is open to Participants resident in the following countries: UK, UAE, HK, Canada & Singapore (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Countries of Promotion’).
- Any participation from countries other than the Countries of Promotion will not be eligible for the promotion.
- The promotion is open from 00:00 hours, Indian Standard Time (IST) on 22nd Sep 2009 to 23:59 hours IST 18th Oct 2009 (hereinafter referred to as the 'Promotion Period').
- To participate in this promotion, the Participant is required to:
a) Make a single Global Transfer of INR.200,000/- or more to the Participant’s HSBC India NRE Premier account (Transaction), through Global Transfers on Premier Online Banking during the 'Promotion Period'; and
b) Register the Transaction by calling the NRI Premier Contact Center on the numbers given in the e-mailer. At the time of registration, the Participant will need to furnish the Transaction details & give the name & address of the Participant’s beneficiary (Recipient) to whom the combo pack of 5 DVD’s comprising of 15 Hindi Movies will be sent. On the basis of instructions received from the eligible Participant the DVDs will be sent to the Recipient
- For the sake of clarity, it is hereby confirmed that only on meeting the above mentioned conditions, will the Participant be considered to be eligible for this promotion. Note that HSBC India will not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for the Participants’ inability to register the Transaction.
- The dispatch of the DVDs’ will be initiated after the 25th Oct 2009. The DVDs are expected to reach the Recipient in 15-20 working days from the date of dispatch. Delivery of the DVDs will be subject to a valid address being given at the time of registration. The DVDs will be delivered only in the cities where HSBC India has a branch.Please visit www.hsbc.co.in to know the current list of cities where HSBC India has branches Incase the Recipient is located outside the said cities the DVDs cannot be couriered to the Recipient and therefore the Recipient will not be eligible to receive the DVDs.
- HSBC India will not be responsible for any delay or non delivery of the DVDs. In case of any query relating to the non-receipt of DVDs by the Recipient, please contact where the Transaction is registered.
- HSBC India will not be liable if the Recipient does not accept the DVDs.
- HSBC India makes no representations as to the quality & content of the movies in the given set of DVD’s.
- HSBC India is not to be held responsible for the content/objective of the movie or any scene that may be considered offending. HSBC is not endorsing the said movies. All movies provided are certified U/A by the Central Board of Film Certification, India, which deems that these movies are for standard viewing by adults as well as children.
- HSBC India will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, as a result of participating in the Promotion or the use of the DVDs.
- All decisions in respect of the Promotion shall be at the sole discretion of HSBC India and shall be final and binding and will be non-contestable. All Participants and Recipients waive any and all rights of claim with regard to the Promotion against HSBC India.
- HSBC India reserves the right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of this Promotion at any time, without any prior notice.
- The offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged / redeemed for cash.
- Employees of the HSBC group, their relatives and family members, will not be eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- Tax liability, if any will be borne by the Participant.
- This Promotion will be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against HSBC India.
- By participating in the promotion, the participants shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions in totality.