Terms and Conditions for HSBC Credit Card Online Bill Payment Service
- The online credit card bill payment facility is through BillDesk, a third party website with URL http://billdesk.com/hsbccard
- HSBC does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, materials, services or the reliability of any service, advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed on the third party site. You shall access this site solely for purposes of payment of your bills and you understand and acknowledge that availing of any services offered on the site or any reliance on any opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information available on the site shall be at your sole risk
- HSBC will not be held liable or responsible for any kind of loss that you incur in the event of any deficiency in the services of BillDesk to whom the site belongs, failure or disruption of the site of BillDesk, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this site or the data contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the site or these materials.
- The Bank reserves the right to refuse, revoke and/or discontinue the Facilities under the Program to any HSBC Cardholder(s) without having to cite any reason and/or any other obligation whatsoever towards the HSBC Cardholder(s). Further, for the provisions of the Facilities, the HSBC Cardholder(s) may be contacted by the Bank and/or its associates, designated 3rd parties, through various media, including but not limited to e-mails, SMS, monthly statements. It is further clarified that the acceptance of providing the Facilities by the Bank is not a conclusive obligation on the Bank as the designated 3rd parties and/or other Bank(s) may further choose to reject the request of the HSBC Cardholder(s). In such an event, the transfer of funds to the HSBC card will not be concluded.
- The banks with whom the BillDesk has a tie-up with for the provision of this facility is subject to change without requirement of a prior notification to HSBC Cardholder(s). Please refer BillDesk website for the updated list of Banks for whom this facility is currently provided
- All other existing card member terms and conditions remain unchanged and is applicable. Please refer to the website www.hsbc.co.in for the detailed Terms & Conditions.
- HSBC reserves the right at any time without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this scheme by another scheme, whether similar to this scheme or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
- The information and materials contained in the third party site, including text, graphics, links or other items are provided "as is", "as available". HSBC does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
- All disputes, if any, arising out or in connection with or as a result of the scheme or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in Mumbai only, irrespective whether courts/tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.