HSBC Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is applicable to all the Cardholders of HSBC Premier MasterCard credit cards, Platinum, Gold credit cards and Classic credit cards and any such credit cards issued by HSBC in India for purchases made on the travel services portal or at the given customer services phone numbers of MakeMyTrip (India) Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as MMT). This offer is not valid on HSBC Corporate credit cards.
- The cardholder will be required to make payment as per the price quoted by MMT on www.makemytrip.com (MMT website) or at telebooking centre, without considering the cashback benefit, for any travel service purchase.
- Within 7 working days following the date of such purchase, MMT will process a credit transaction for the cashback amount on to the customer's card account.
- The cashback shall be credited to the same credit card as was used for the purpose of making the purchase and will be reflected in the monthly credit card statement.
- If the cardholder cancels the travel service purchase after the cashback amount is credited, MMT will refund the purchase price after deducting the cashback amount and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalty. E.g. If a cardholder has paid Rs.10,000 (price quoted) for a travel service on the MMT website and a cashback of Rs.1,000 has been credited to the cardholder';s account, the net amount paid by the cardholder is Rs.9,000. Thus, if the cardholder cancels the booking, MMT will deduct the cancellation charge/penalty from Rs.9,000 and the balance amount will be credited to the cardholder's account.
- The cashback will be applicable on the base fare (excluding taxes) or amount charged on the credit card , whichever is lower. All taxes including Airport taxes, Visa charges, high season surcharge are payable by the customer and are not part of the cash back offer.
- The cashback will be calculated on each booking ID and not on number of transactions. So if a customer pays in 2 installments/transactions for 1 booking ID, the cashback will be calculated basis the base amount or card charged amount ( which ever is lower) of the booking ID.
- The cashback benefit cannot be combined with any other promotional benefit offered for bookings on MMT, except in scenarios where the other benefit is not funded by MMT.
- There is no cashback benefit on flight + hotel deals/bookings
- To avail the Cashback on International airfares and online hotels, enter code "HSBCFLY" at the time of booking.
- To avail the Cashback holiday bookings, call 1860 500 5000 or 1800 118747 (Toll-free for MTNL & BSNL) or 1800-102-8747 (Toll-free for Airtel subscribers) and voice out the deal code "HSBCFLY".
- If the customer doesn't receive the cashback amount, he/she can claim the same within 3 months from the transaction date by calling on the HSBC phone banking numbers or by writing to customer service (the details are available on www.hsbc.co.in). In the event the customer fails to claim the cashback within the above mentioned time period, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback.
- HSBC Cardholders who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from buying tickets for their customers using their own HSBC credit cards. MMT reserves the right to cancel such tickets if such a case comes to the notice of MMT.
- The maximum cashback amount per transaction cannot exceed Rs.5,000.
- The cardholder can obtain a maximum cashback amount of Rs.20,000 p.a.
- HSBC is not liable for any defect or deficiency in the service availed under this offer and all disputes in this regard is the sole responsibility of MMT and should be taken up with MMT.
- HSBC reserves the absolute right to withdraw or alter any of the terms and conditions of this offer at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this offer or as a result of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai only. The existence of any dispute shall not by itself constitute a claim against HSBC.
- This offer is valid till 31st December 2010.